Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I think the world needs a drink

Country music artist Terri Clark says it all in her recent release, "I Think The World Needs a Drink".
Politicians flingin' dirt
Got descension in the church
Another lawsuit in the works
Man, you talk about a mess

Harry Reid's got his panties in a wad about the "boys and girls in the White House" not playing nice and the RNC writing some kind of hatchet piece on him.

Eason Jordan reportedly saying something about journalsts being targets of the US military in Iraq.

Howard Dean screaming (and actual words came out of his mouth this time) that he "hates republicans and everything they stand for."

Baltimore Mayor Martin O'Malley is comparing Bush's proposed budget cuts to the September 11th terrorist attacks.

And then there's the whole Social Security debate.
I think the world needs a drink
I think enough's enough
She's been spinnin' 'round so long
I'd say she's pretty wound up
Calm down, sit back, relax
Tear up the contracts and save the ink
Yeah, I think the world needs a drink

No comments: