Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm an enterpriser


The Cafeteria Catholic links to this quiz developed by the folks at the Pew Research Center that analyzes your political typology. I took the quiz and I'm an Enterpriser.
DEFINING VALUES: Assertive on foreign policy and patriotic; anti-regulation and pro-business; very little support for government help to the poor; strong belief that individuals are responsible for their own well being. Conservative on social issues such as gay marriage, but not much more religious than the nation as a whole. Very satisfied with personal financial situation.
While my values don't match those of the group exactly, it's an interesting exercise. Take the quiz. There are nine typology groups. Which one are you?

(Sorry about the photo, I couldn't resist).

No comments: