- The DJIA rose 54.40 points, .75% to close Friday at 77278.38
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 25.77 points, 1.80% to finish the week at 1457.27
- The S & P 500 rose 11.99, 1.58% to 768.54
- The 10-Year Treasury yield fell 0.263 percentage points to 2.626%
- Crude oil rose $4.81, 10.4% to $51.06
The markets had a second consecutive week of gains and are showing signs that we may have the first monthly gain in stocks since August. The last two days of the trading week had investors trying to interpret the Fed's plan to buy treasuries.