- DJIA picked up 113.36 points this week, 0.93% and closed Friday at 12,307.49.
- Nasdaq Composite also gained a very healthy 24.15 points, an even 1.00% and stands at 2437.36.
- S & P 500 gained 13.13, 0.94% to 1409.84.
- 10-year Treasury yield rose 0.123 percentage points to 4.559%.
- Crude oil fell $1.40/barrel, 2.21% to $62.03.
The Happy Capitalist has been a sad and neglected blog of late as travel and professional demands have kept me away. With Christmas just a scant two weeks off, things might get worse before they get better. But these postings, as sparse as they are, help me to keep a more balanced perspective on things so they're not going to go away completely. At least not for awhile.