- DJIA gained 161.13 this past week, 1.47% to finish at 11,15022, thanks to some encouraging Fed comments on Thursday.
- Nasdaq Composite picked up a healthy 50.62 points, 2.39% this past week to finish at 2172.09.
- S & P 500 gained 25.70, 2.07% and finished the week at 11270.20.
- 10-year Treasury yield fell 0.083 percentage points to end the week at 5.145%.
- Crude oil had a big week, increasing in price by 4.32%, that's $3.06 and is now around $73.93/bbl.
With overwhelming support from Berkeley residents, the Berkeley City Council unanimously passed a resolution Tuesday night to be the first jurisdiction in the United States to let the public vote for the president's impeachment. The measure will appear on the Nov. 7 ballot, at a cost of about $10,000.