Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've been a bad, bad blogger

Geez, it's been over two weeks since my last post! And only two or three posts per week for the last several months. How did that happen?

Well, let's see. Three months ago I started a new job that's been pretty demanding and the change alone is somewhat stressful. So, longer hours and a more demanding job have been a factor. Add to that some travel. It's just hard to blog when you're away from home, even with a laptop and the wireless access that most hotels offer.

And then there was the 20th anniversary trip to Hawaii with Mrs. THC. Blog from Hawaii? C'mon, get serious.

Most recently, I spent eight days away at a Financial Planning Association program in the Midwest. I had my laptop with me but there just wasn't time to do any blogging.

Now I'm back home and things are settling down a bit. No promises, but I hope to be a bit more attentive to The Happy Capitalist. I've missed it.

No comments: