- DJIA gained a whopping 10.72 or .10% to close the week at 11120.04
- Nasdaq Composite gave up .77 or ..03% and closed at 2339.02
- S&P 500 jumped .67, .05% to close at 1295.50
- 10-year Treasury yield rose ..108 percentage points and stands at 4.965%
- Oil gained another $.76 this week to 67.39.
Oh yeah, there was a national championship basketball game on Monday. Congrats to the Florida Gators!
There was some financial data released this week but a quick look at the market stats above would indicate there weren't any big surprises.
Don't forget, there are just nine days left to get your taxes filed!