Friday, April 08, 2011

Time to knock some heads?

Okay, so it's been over a year since I posted anything here. What can I say? I'm retired and traveling the country with my wife and two cats in our motorhome, having a blast touring our wonderful country and I've just been too darn busy!

But that doesn't mean that I'm not up to date on politics, world news and other events that impact capitalism. Quite the contrary. I still manage to read the top stories in the online versions of publications like The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Fox News. I just haven't been motivated or inspired to write about them. That may be changing.

The state of American politics is turning my stomach and raising my blood pressure. The vitriol is absurd and the lies and extremism abound. If I hear any more about "starving six million seniors" or "throwing women under the bus" I'm driving my Winnebago straight to Washington to knock some heads! Our elected representatives need to get their collective act together and do what's right for America. Too much is at stake.

In the meantime, check back here from time to time, I just might be inspired to post something now and then.

No comments: