- DJIA gained a whopping .32 or .003% to close at 11,279.97
- Nasdaq Composite up 6.34 or .27% and closed at 2312.82
- S&P 500, fell 4.30, .33% to 1302.95
- 10-year Treasury yield, down 0.001 percentage points and stands at 4.673%
- Oil, gained another $1.49 this week to 64.26. Last week the oil market was worried about Iran, this week it was Nigeria...it's always somethin'.
New U.S. home sales dropped like a rock in February. Is it a bubble? Call it what you like, there's something going on here.
Money Market rates top 4% for the first time in four years. Now before you get all excited, remember that after inflation and taxes that gives you...um...nothing. Oh well.
In March Madness today we have Texas vs. LSU and UCLA vs. Memphis. Hook 'em 'horns!